Saturday 14 July 2012

Afterlife Mediums - How to Research The Spirit World Without Going Nuts

I know you may be skeptical. I know you may NOT believe. And if you are anything like I once was, the idea that something "lives" on after our physical body dies is probably a hard concept to conceive.

And yet in my life... i went from skeptical, to a true blue believer based on cold hard science, and NOT superstition or "sound good" spirituality.

How so?

I spoke to a psychic medium who not only communicated with someone I had loved and recently lost, but gave me irrefutable personal proof that those communications were REAL, could not have been made up or guessed, and then coo berated that reading with an avalanche of information that quite simply, blew me away.

In the years since, I've had hundreds of psychic experiences with afterlife mediums, past life readings, spiritual psychics and intuitive, aura readers, emotional empaths and just about every type of reading you can imagine.

Believe it or not, MOST experiences were not all that impressive. Only about 15-20% of my "adventures" with psychic and paranormal phenomena have been impressive by my standards.

That said, when you DO have an extraordinary experience with a psychic or medium, it changes what you believe forever.

Let me share a few simple pointers you can use to have a DIRECT experience of your own with the afterlife... and not have to take articles like this one, or people like me at our word!

1 - Invest in the Process (and don't put all of your marbles in one basket)

If you are serious about communicating with your loved ones on the other side, it's often a process of small steps, rather than one BIG event. Sure, there are experiences that will blow you away and offer you overwhelming proof, but they are usually preceded by smaller signs, little head scratching sort of moments, and a conscious awareness that your loved one may still be around. For me, prior to having my life changing reading with a medium by phone, I had a dream where my friend came to me in the middle of the night, and said "goodbye"... even though I had no idea what had happened thousands of miles away.

This "opening" was the beginning of my journey from skeptic to believer, and without this having happened, I would have never thought of speaking to a medium in the first place.

2 - Don't be afraid of the unknown (avoid the new age nonsense)

There are no "dangerous" spiritual tools, techniques or methods that should be avoided based on silly superstition. For example, when I first began exploring the afterlife, many people I met (or spoke to online) told me never to use a OUIJA board for example. They gave me all of these serious but very superstitious reasons, that is was dangerous or could bring in the devil, and all sorts of silliness I'm glad I was savvy enough to disregard. The truth is, there are NO dangerous spiritual tools, only dangerous and limiting beliefs that can manifest if you focus on them. I've had many wonderful, life changing and positive communications with loved ones on the other side with tools like OUIJA, and I routinely have used them on my own as well with great success. (something many will tell you is a no - no as well!)

3 - Keep an Open Mind, But Don't Let Your Brains Fall Out!

The afterlife is real. Your loved ones, and you... will continue to live, after your body dies. You can get proof of this, if you are wiling to look. But beyond that, I'm not 100% sure what happens after death, or where we go exactly, or what goes where. And anyone who tells you they are 100% sure of ANYTHING in this field, you need to take with a grain of salt! There are lots of people who CAN do extraordinary things within the spiritual domain... but there are lots of others who believe all kinds of kooky, weird and untestable things that you really ought to discover for yourself, rather than believe on face value.

Lastly, have FUN! I can honestly say my own life is 100% more inspiring, enlightening, entertaining and EXCITING because I get to speak to psychics, medium and research the wild, wacky and wonderful world that MAY await us all. When I look at the serious skeptics out there who live boring and ordinary lives, I feel incredible gratitude to the spiritual experiences I've been blessed to have, and those who have shared their gifts with me along the way.

WARNING! Don't get scammed by another "fake" Psychic EVER Again!

Skeptical the Afterlife is REAL? Talk to an Authentic Psychic Medium Right HERE and get personal PROOF Life CONTINUES after we die!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment